Re: Upgrading glibc and egcs at the same time

On Fri, 2 Jul 1999, Richard Stallman wrote:

> So I think we should now start distributing glibc 2.1.

Bit late for that, some major distributions such as RedHat did, as of
three months ago.

I want your time travel machine, the one where you disappear into the
vortex of time for aeons and aeons.. and then pop back into our lives,
leaving it vastly enriched when you disappear once again.

(humour-impaired: strictly tongue in cheek; see sig)

Cheers,
Alex
--

I hate people who gets offended too easily!

http://www.tahallah.demon.co.uk