Re: [LRP] Help! Compiling for glibc-2.0.7 under redhat-6.0 (libc-2.1.1)

Hi,

For dynamic resolving against another library then installed you should
do (for BASH):
    $ export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/path/to/other/libraries:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
you can then test with 'ldd' if your system finds the libraries you want
it to use

For compiling against those other libraries you need the headers for
those libraries installed somewhere.
I am not sure, but I guess you could specify this in a spec file or (and
here I am sure of) you can specify to not use the standard include files
but only the directories you list with -I*, herefor you need to give the
'-nostdinc' (no standard includes) and the '-nostdlib' (no standard
libraries), for the libraries you specify -L* ofcourse....

cu

dirk