Re: gdb on macOS 10.12 "Sierra"

Hi Jonas, there was a change in macOS 10.12.1 that may be impacting gdb.  After an exec, you need to refresh the task port that gdb uses in its mach calls.  You can see the lldb change here:

http://llvm.org/viewvc/llvm-project?view=revision&revision=282632

or

I skimmed this email thread and someone said that disabling launch-with-shell worked around the issue.  That would be in line with this OS change.

Jason