Re: gdb on macOS 10.12 "Sierra"

An additional note on this - I have been having similar problems with running gdb under Sierra, and it seems the problem is more subtle than a simple permissions problem. I am able to attach to a running process, but not start a new process with gdb. This is even after using:

	set startup-with-shell off

which I have seen suggested elsewhere.

Colin