This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: gdb on macOS 10.12 "Sierra"
- From: C Western <l at c-m-w dot me dot uk>
- To: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 23:14:48 +0000
- Subject: Re: gdb on macOS 10.12 "Sierra"
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
An additional note on this - I have been having similar problems with
running gdb under Sierra, and it seems the problem is more subtle than a
simple permissions problem. I am able to attach to a running process,
but not start a new process with gdb. This is even after using:
set startup-with-shell off
which I have seen suggested elsewhere.