This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: gdb on macOS 10.12 "Sierra"
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Jonas Maebe <jonas-devlists at watlock dot be>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2016 13:42:32 +0200
- Subject: Re: gdb on macOS 10.12 "Sierra"
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20161001140850.Horde.5Pxfey2wqn5X76dSpncV3uA@mail.elis.ugent.be>
> On 01 Oct 2016, at 14:08, Jonas Maebe <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Has anyone succeeded yet in getting gdb to work on macOS 10.12? Reportedly, it works when you disable SIP (which is understandable, given https://developer.apple.com/library/content/documentation/Security/Conceptual/System_Integrity_Protection_Guide/RuntimeProtections/RuntimeProtections.html ), but plain code signing no longer seems to cut it.
No, I haven't tried yet. Did you investigate if lldb has updated its build instructions ?