This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: How can I uninstall gdb?
- From: Doug Evans <xdje42 at gmail dot com>
- To: Nan Xiao <xiaonan19830818 at qq dot com>
- Cc: gdb <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 06:52:46 -0700
- Subject: Re: How can I uninstall gdb?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <tencent_72EB01853AC8110405523950 at qq dot com>
On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 11:24 PM, Nan Xiao <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have installed the newest gdb 7.8.1 on Solaris. But When I want to uninstall it, the output is:
> bash-3.2# make uninstall
> the uninstall target is not supported in this tree
> So how can I uninstall gdb? Thanks very much in advance!
A clumsy workaround is to cd into each subdir in the build tree and do
make uninstall there.