RE: vdso handling

I was waiting for Pedro to reply but he didn't.

This would move the ELF processing itself into GDB.  That sounds a bit
odd to me but it seems GDB already does a fair amount of ELF reading.

Pedro, are you OK with this?  Will you accept a patch that goes into
the direction that Alan described above?

Thanks,
Markus.
Intel GmbH
Dornacher Strasse 1
85622 Feldkirchen/Muenchen, Deutschland
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Christian Lamprechter, Hannes Schwaderer, Douglas Lusk
Registergericht: Muenchen HRB 47456
Ust.-IdNr./VAT Registration No.: DE129385895
Citibank Frankfurt a.M. (BLZ 502 109 00) 600119052