Re: [C++] System Requirements

> Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 16:36:46 -0800
> From: Ben Longbons <brlongbons at gmail dot com>

> Under the assumption that most active gdb maintainers intend that
> future gdb releases be written in C++...

I am in no way to entitled to comment on this decision.
I hope the community will not regret such move.

But I think it will be of some value (and amusement) to
remind you of the following article about invention of C++
language (see either here:
http://artlung.com/smorgasborg/Invention_of_Cplusplus.shtml
or in the attachment).

Please do not flame the mail forum about your opinions on this article;
send them (and blame) directly to me.
I.