Re: BFD_VERSION_DATE no longer updated nightly

Joel> GDB's nightly snapshots are failing, and I think one of the reasons
Joel> comes from the missing nightly update of BFD_VERSION_DATE. It's still
Joel> stuck at 20131021.

Joel> Can someone look into this, please?

I didn't check in the updated gdbadmin "ss" scripts yet.
I'll do that on Monday.  I was planning to do it earlier but things have
been hectic.

Tom