Re: gdb not detecting function sections correctly for functions in overlays

Arnab> I have made a couple of local changes that make things work better for
Arnab> me. Perhaps you could give me your opinion on these (described below).

Arnab> 1) add_location_to_breakpoint() (breakpoint.c) - this calls
Arnab> set_breakpoint_location_function() which sets the function name
Arnab> incorrectly because it uses the PC-to-section lookup. I modified this
Arnab> like so:
[...]

I think a patch would be simpler to understand.

Tom