Re: Cross-compilation shows>error: no termcap library found, why?

Hi Pedro,

I don't understand, I have the gdb server running in the target, this
is all arm archietecture. On the other hand I have my pc, which is x86
architecture, but for debugging in eclipse I have to point to the dbg
client (on the pc) which is going to connect to the dbg server on the
target. SO, both gdb client and gdbserver have to be compiled in arm,
that is correct or I missunderstand something?

Thanks in advance,

Ps: what's more,  I have done what you suggested and if I did that on
top level directory of gdb I get the error related to termcap... I
guess in that directory is where I need to crosscompile the gdb
client, though.