Re: meaning of tags in output

Thanks for the extensive reply.

Markus> Since i am only working with C-Code right now, i tried to filter, which
Markus> tags are relevant for C and which are not.

If you are parsing the CLI output, you should know that MI is designed
for this.  Parsing the CLI output is always going to be fragile.

Actually i am using the MI with libgdbmi, which unfortunately is not actively developed anymore. I also use varobjects and -var-evaluate-expression, but they still contain some tags in the output.

Markus> <address of value unknown>
Markus> ???seems to be for errorhandling in gdb???

I see the code, but I don't know how this could happen.

If it is unreachable, it probably should be removed.

--Markus