Re: Pascal property

On 13 Apr 2013, at 09:19, Andrzej Borucki wrote:

It possible to handle Pascal property in Lazarus with GDB? I must call
function with object parameter. Sometimes function can return string
or dynamic array.

Afaik, the DWARF debug info format does not support "properties" (for non-Delphi-style-Pascalites: properties in this language are identifiers with which you can associate a getter and/or setter that can both be arbitrarily named). Additionally, Free Pascal/Delphi-style ansistring and dynamic arrays would require (FPC-specific) support to be added to GDB to handle the reference counting for these types. I'm not aware of anyone working on support for this.

Jonas