Re: Gdb online docs error?

On 05/19/2012 12:55 AM, Joel Brobecker wrote:
>> > I don't know how these html files are synced to sourceware.org server,
>> > but I guess there might be some problem there.
> Maybe the tools on sourceware are too old for the current documentation,
> I am not sure. I can take a look, but just don't have the time for
> another 10-15 days :-(. Can we see if the documentation from the
> last release was properly generated?

I get a build on gdb-7.4.1 release on my box.  Both missing files, as
reported, Command-Files.html and GDB_002fMI-Command-Syntax.html are
generated properly.  However, the pdf version got from
http://sourceware.org/gdb/current/onlinedocs/gdb.pdf.gz looks correct.

A lot users reference gdb html doc on sourceware.org, so it is not good
to give them a "page not found" error.  I am happy to help on this, but
don't know what I can do.

--
Yao (éå)