This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Toward multicore GDB - Set theory
- From: Matt Rice <ratmice at gmail dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Stan Shebs <stanshebs at earthlink dot net>, gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 21:17:28 -0800
- Subject: Re: Toward multicore GDB - Set theory
- References: <4EB088E7.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 2:01 PM, Tom Tromey <email@example.com> wrote:
> (gdb) break [0-13] function ? ? ? ? # "semi-prefix"
I personally prefer to avoid this one because the square brackets it
would seem difficult to
disambiguate between thread sets and objective-c methods, at least
when naming threads is added.