Re: Crash of Archer's gdb on mingw (passing null argument to vasprintf)

On Mon, 2011-10-03 at 09:25 -0700, Joel Brobecker wrote:
> > I've found the TYPE_ERROR_NAME macro.
>
> Heh - I didn't know about this one.

But it seems to be the wrong one? Pierre mailed me that this one should
be used for erroneous types. This is not the case here, it just doesn't
have a name. I'll send another patch to gdb-patches.

> You might also want to start a copyright assignment process if you
> are planning on contributing again. We can take one, or maybe two
> small patches, but beyond that, we almost always require that
> the contributor have an assignment on file.

I do have all those papers in order, for some patches to the vla-branch.

Regards,

Joost van der Sluis