Re: Calling class-methods in pascal (fpc)

I didn't see a response to this.

Joost> Now to be able to fix this properly, I need to know what the function of
Joost> parse_expression() is compared to evaluate_expression()? To me it looks
Joost> like it that parse_expression is not needed at all.

parse_expression parses a string and yields an expression object (struct
expression).

evaluate_expression evaluates a struct expression.

Basically you want this split so that you can parse some expressions
once, then evaluate them many times.  E.g., breakpoint conditions work
this way.

Tom