Re: Some Python ideas, looking for feedback

Phil> Didn't Eli already approve it?

Yes.  I'm checking it in.

Andrew, please write a ChangeLog entry next time.  Here is what I am
using:

2011-08-25  Andrew Oakley  <andrew@ado.is-a-geek.net>

	* gdb.texinfo (Types In Python): Document 'bitpos' for enums.

Phil> If so, do you have FSF paperwork filed (I'm not a maintainer, so I won't
Phil> hazard a guess if this is ok to be posted by another committer).

Phil> OTOH, if you see yourself doing more GDB hacking, and do not have
Phil> paperwork, best to get that underway.  Sometimes there can be long
Phil> delays in that process.

If you already have paperwork, you can get write-after-approval access;
contact me off-list.

Tom