Re: Work on the SIS ERC32 Emulator

Hi.

    Iâve just sent a message to the list with a possible problem with
    SIS. Iâm not sure if the fix will come quickly, or if this could be
    in your to-do list.

Where did you report the bug? gdb-prs? At the moment I am subscribed to
gdb@sourceware.org only.  I am now subscribing to gdb-patches as well,
but I am still getting familiar with the mechanisms of gdb development
:)

    Good luck with your work on SIS!

Thanks :)

--