Re: Some useful? GDB user defined command in Python

>> I just made GDB commands in Python, wrappers of hexdump(1), iconv(1),
>> and xmllint(1).

Thanks for doing this.

Today I made a page on the wiki to collect links to useful things like
this: http://sourceware.org/gdb/wiki/ExtensionsInPython

I doubt it is complete, but I did populate it with all the projects I
could remember.  I would appreciate any updates.

Tom