heap info

Hello all.

I need to find out which object in my application is growing without limit.  In this documentation:

http://docs.hp.com/en/13243/gdb58.pdf

it appears as though I can issue:

heap info

and get what I want.   When I examine the pdf for GDB Ninth Edition, there is no mention of these heap-related commands.

Are there any plans for "heap info" in the main branch?  Alternatively, since the Hewlett-Package version is presumably GNU-licensed, can I download it and work my will on it?

                  Regards,

                  Rick

See  http://www.peak6.com/email_disclaimer.php
for terms and conditions related to this email