Re: MIPS: 64-bit DWARF

>>>>> "Joseph" == Joseph S Myers <joseph@codesourcery.com> writes:

Joseph> (And, yes, GDB had a propensity to crash then on broken DWARF
Joseph> debug info, and I'm not aware of it since having been fixed to
Joseph> handle broken debug info robustly.)

There have been a couple of robustness fixes in recent times, but not
for anything that might have caused a crash.

For future reference, I'm happy to fix this sort of problem, but I would
need a test case.  An object file of whatever form should be fine.

I'd imagine these bugs go unfound just because it is unusual to come
across DWARF that is bad in just the right way.

Tom