Re: Backtrace from kernel to user space in coredump

Paul Koning wrote:
I've done just what you describe for MIPS, by adding a bunch of code to the
prologue analyzers.  The user space symbols are a bit of a hassle, not so
much for the program itself (add-symbol-file is easy enough for that) but
because of the shared libraries (if you have those -- in my case it was
NetBSD so that did matter).

Is this in the gdb repo or elsewhere? I looked a the prologue code for MIPS and it looks pretty vanilla.

--
Michael Eager	 eager@eagercon.com
1960 Park Blvd., Palo Alto, CA 94306  650-325-8077