make the GDB 7.2 release sooner?

Hello,

Here is a thought that came to me while looking at the schedule for
a possible 7.1.1:

  - There are only a couple of patches that went into the 7.1 branch
    since the 7.1 release, so I'm not sure whether it's worth making
    that release or not.  I certainly don't mind. We have another month
    before the planned date for that corrective release.

  - There has been a lot of improvements on the Python API side of
    things recently, and I think it'd be nice to release that sooner
    rather than later.

So, my proposal is to move the 7.2 release date up a few months to, say,
end of June.  That should give us ample time to finish up whatever was
in the works (tracepoints? more Python scripts? etc), before we start
the release process.

What triggered this suggestion is python, but we do have lots of other
things that are worth mentioning (in fact, everything in the NEWS files
is worth mentioning), but to summarize:
  - Access to Windows Thread Information Block
  - Symbian OS support
  - D language support
  - New GDBserver features and new remote packets
  - some user-level improvements on various commands; of interest to
    some is a new "save breakpoints" command.

I should also say that this is independent of whether we decide to do
a 7.1.1 release or not.  I'm willing to release both if that makes sense.

Thoughts?
--
Joel