Re: toplevel out of sync

On 05/25/2010 07:09 PM, Ralf Wildenhues wrote:
* Paolo Bonzini wrote on Tue, May 25, 2010 at 06:06:16PM CEST:
the toplevel configury of gcc/gdb/binutils is very much out of sync.

Unfortunately I don't have much time to devote to bringing the trees
back in shape, and not even to chase down committers of patches
placed only on one side.  Can anybody help with this?

I can take a look.

... the last date when the tree was synchronized ...

It looked fairly good 3 months ago[1].

Do you prefer tracking down committers and letting them finish their
work, or should I just go ahead and sync sets of commits as I did last
time?

As you prefer. I'd rather see a list of commits before giving you green light though. :-)

Paolo