Re: Reading a static variable in Python

>>>>> "Chris" == Chris Johns <chris@contemporary.net.au> writes:

Tom> Use gdb.parse_and_eval.

Chris> Nice. This is an excellent solution. I suppose being an expression it
Chris> can do the pointer maths as well. I was looking at ways to construct a
Chris> gdb.Value with a gdb.Symbol as an argument.

Yes, strangely there doesn't seem to be a way to do that.
If you want this, feel free to file a bug report for it...

Tom