gdb-7.1 release preparation...

Hello everyone,

I would like to release gdb-7.1 in a week from now, say Tues or Wed.
That would put us roughly about a month after the branch was cut and
the pre-release got out.

Anything that we are still missing before we can release?

The only issue that might be blocking that I know of, is an issue
reported by Doug:

    Subject: memory alloc bug (release blocker?)
    http://www.sourceware.org/ml/gdb/2010-02/msg00180.html

We still need to decide whether we want to address it before
the release or not.

Anything else that you think should be blocking for the release,
please let me know.

Thank you,
--
Joel