Media Kit Ads Rates

Greetings , I need rates for this ad to run for 8 weeks .
------------------------AD TEXT------------------------
Looking for a part time offer where you can earn $1400 to $2400 every two
weeks? Are you dedicated? Over 21? Computer literate? And have access to the internet
one to two hours a week? If you answered yes then we have your career
waiting for you! Canes Ultralights Inc. is currently seeking trainee managers,
assistant managers, payroll reps and payment clerks to work at your  own
flexible schedule! And it only takes a little bit of your time! If you think
you have what Canes Ultralights is looking for :contact us with your resume
@rjordan263canesultralights@gmail.com...that's rjordan263canesultralights@googlemail.com.
Hurry..don't wait! This great opportunity is limited so contact Canes Ultralight Inc. today!
I await the quotation.
Thanks
Ronnie Jordan
Best Regards