Re: GDB 7.1 release planning...

> The filtered backtrace work is not fully baked yet.  We know it is still
> missing some needed features, at least.

Is this important enough that we want to make it a priority? Do we know
which pieces need some work.

On a side note, what about the Google SoC work? I think it was about
inferior-events, right? I tried to look at it a few weeks ago, out
of curiosity, but couldn't find which branch it is a part of? Does
anyone know? How far are we from being able to submit the code for
inclusion in the FSF tree? I don't want us to press this feature for
7.1, but it'd be nice to not lose all this work. I volunteer to
clean it up later this year.

--
Joel