Re: Error message "Interpreter 'console' unrecognized" with gdb 6.8 pcsolaris

I found out the problem. I had the "--disable-tui" option when configuring gdb. Removing it solved the problem.

I'm just not sure why tui is required in this case, maybe something else is at play here. In the course of my probing what is wrong I generated binaries using a cross compiler (gcc 4.1.2) with the same --disable-tui option and that one worked.

Andrew