Re: GDB GUI

Thank you.

I've already seen that documentation but my problem is that it does not explain how to connect to this interface through code. It explains how it is but not how to use it ... I want to connect through my java code but the only idea I have is to call it directly from the code with Runtime.exec ... but then I ask myself why to use gdb/mi that returns a more complex output instead of calling directly gdb and parse the stout to get what I want?

Sorry if my questions appear to be stupid but I'm very new of this ...