Re: simulator for sparc64?

Doug Evans wrote:
On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 6:33 AM, Joel Sherrill
<joel.sherrill@oarcorp.com> wrote:
Hi,

Is there a simulator for sparc64?  I found a
DejaGNU manual that used it as an example but
the sim code doesn't look like it is there.
sis only supports sparc32 AFAIK.

Thanks.

Heh.

That entry either refers to Shade (a sparc64 simulator from Sun used
during the initial sparc64 gcc port), or to a sparc64 simulator I was
working on at the time (archived in a tarball somewhere, but never
completed).
Can I infer that since many years have passed since
then, that it refers to nothing that is currently
available? :(

--joel