Breakpoint commands

Some commands seem to be not working inside breakpoint commands, in
the sense that breakpoint commands after them are not executed.

Two examples that I tried were `finish' and `until'.  What I wanted
was to stop at function entry, print some variable, then let the
function run to completion, and print some other (global) variable
that gets modified by this function.  The breakpoint commands
therefore were something like

  break FOO
  commands
  >print BAR
  >finish
  >print BAZ
  >end

and similarly with `until' instead of `finish'; I used the last line
of the function's body for its argument.

What I see is that the second `print' is never executed.  Sounds like
a bug to me.  Or did I miss something?