Re: [FYI] tutorial for process record and reverse debugging

Hui Zhu wrote:
Thanks Marc, I think I got you mean.  You mean is when the user don't
want keep play in replay mode, we give him a way to go the the record
mode directly.  I think this idea is not bad.

Michael, what do you think about it?

Been thinking about it all along -- just waiting to get some more urgent issues handled first. ;-)

See my reply to Marc.