RE: [FYI] tutorial for process record and reverse debugging

Very clearly written.  It should be very useful.

I even learned that the following was a wanted behavior:

"We can go directly to the point at which the recording currently ends, by disabling
all our breakpoints and then telling gdb to continue. Process record will replay
until it reaches the current end of the recording, and then stop."

To be honest, I never cared much for this behavior because from an Eclipse
user-experience, it is not very clear why the execution/replay suddenly stops in
this case.

But from reading the tutorial I see that it may be of interest in some situations.
What bothers me though is that one must disable all breakpoints and then re-enable
them.  This can be a bit of an annoyance, especially if some bps were already disabled.
I got to wonder if this doesn't call for a new command; something like
"record live", which would take us to the end of the recording while not needing the
user to deal with existing breakpoints.

What do you think?

Marc