Re: gdb seems to be broken on darwin 10.5.8 and later

> I was just curious if this was being seen on linux as well or just
> on darwin. FYI, the source code for this example is at...

The general issue of debugging optimized code from GCC is independent
of the platform. There are some projects out there that try to improve
the situation, I'm not really familiar with the GCC project to tell
you more (Alexander Oliva was involved in one of these efforts, I think).

--
Joel