Re: GDB 6.8.92 available for testing

> Eg. this one:
> http://sourceware.org/ml/gdb-patches/2009-09/msg00585.html

There is a misunderstanding. Your patch was reviewed, and approved,
but *you* either have to commit it, or ask someone to commit it for you.
If you have an FSF assignment on file for GDB, then it's preferable
for you to get write access to the GDB repository.

> and this one:
> http://sourceware.org/ml/gdb-patches/2009-09/msg00556.html
>
> But I presume, I can consider the later one to be rejected - This
> doesn't help anybody, but ... you want it this way, so be it.

The patch looked suspicious when I looked at it, which is why I said
that I didn't understand what it was doing.  I prefer to not apply
any change that I don't understand.

--
Joel