Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] GDB 7.0 release process created

On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 09:34:10PM -0700, Joel Brobecker wrote:
> As far as I can tell, it seems to be working fine for me, at least on
> the simple program that I used, but I think that this is because I am
> using darwin 9.6.  I just did a rebuild and a quick sanity check, no
> issues to report except some annoying warnings that shouldn't be there:

Joel,
   I suspect it would break if you upgraded to 10.5.8 (which would be
what 99+% of the end-users on Leopard would be running). I'll try to
get an answer on this from the compiler developers at Apple (as to
what is the correct fix). Hopefully we don't have to force users to
add themselves to groups and there is another approach.
             Jack