gdb 7.0: 5 weeks to branch-time...

Hello everyone,

We're getting closer to our desired branch time, so I thought
a quick update on our situation would be nice. I'm looking at
our TODO list for this release
(http://www.sourceware.org/gdb/wiki/GDB_7.0_Release):

  * Assert in frame.c:get_frame_arch
    I don't think anyone actually triggered that assert so far, so
    we might not have to remove it from the branch. We can postpone
    that decision for after we've created the branch.

  * Python: Pretty printing
    Done?

  * Inlining support
    Mark to provide some feedback about the proposed patch.

  * PR/9711: Quadratic slowdown for "where" command.
    I don't think anyone worked on that one so far. Any volunteer?

Optional items:

  * Python: Support for new parameters and/or convenience functions
    (?) I forgot what this means :-(

  * Process record and replay:
    Sounds like this is still underway

  * Multiprocess support:
    Sounds like work is also underway. Status update on how far we are?

Thanks, everyone. I can't wait to see 7.0 out :).

--
Joel