Re: RecordReplay: Default answer for changing memory

 Marc> Hi, When I try to change memory after having gone is reverse
 Marc> with PRecordReplay, I get a warning/prompt to allow the memory
 Marc> change to occur.  The prompt has a default of "No" (uses
 Marc> nquery).

 Marc> Used from Eclipse, the default is always chosen, and prevents
 Marc> me from changing memory.

 Marc> The obvious solution is to change nquery() to yquery() or
 Marc> query() in a couple of places in record.c.

 Marc> But is there a better way to do this?  Some setting that I can
 Marc> use in GDB?

Fix Eclipse so it doesn't force the default without your permission?

    paul