Re: GDB application for the Google Summer of Code 2009

Thiago> Now is a good time to discuss who should have this role. For Google, it
Thiago> could be anyone. But maybe in the GDB-side you want someone who is a
Thiago> global maintainer, for instance? If not, I can volunteer.

Joel> As far as I can tell, it does't look like having a Global Maintainer
Joel> as the administrator would make any difference, and I support your offer
Joel> to be the main administrator. I'm usually very busy during the summer
Joel> time so I'd rather not be the backup, but put me down if no one else
Joel> volunteers.

I can be the backup.

Tom