Re: What about add a interface to output the assembly codes follow inferior execution

> Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 13:25:05 -0800
> From: Doug Evans <dje@google.com>
> Cc: gdb@sourceware.org, Daniel Jacobowitz <drow@false.org>,         Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org>, teawater@gmail.com
>
> Ya, extending the disassemble command makes sense to me.

I don't see how it can make sense that the same command does both
one-time disassembly and disassemble the next source line each time
GDB stops.  It's like "print" and "display" -- it's not an accident we
have 2 different commands there.

If anything, extending "display" with yet another format specifier, or
maybe a qualifier for /i, would make much more sense to me.