Re: Discussing the next GDB release (GDB 7.0?)

> Anything else that you'd like to be put on the list for
> this release?

Tom suggested PR/9711: Quadratic slowdown in backtrace command.
I added to the list because it is a regression compared to 6.8,
but the example given shows the heavy slowdown only with a very
large number of frames. I wonder if this can happen with a more
typical number of frames - I suspect that Paul (the submitter)
probably hit the problem in a real situation before coming up
with this reduced example...

Daniel, it looks like you started looking into it at some point.
Is this issue still on your list? What do you think about having it
fixed for the next release?

--
Joel