Re: multi-proc: info processes?

Just in case you guys need to get into parsing XML I would mention Spirit++ (a
C++ functional template library which replaces most of the functionality of
LEX and YACC -- see http://spirit.sourceforge.net/ for more info). IIRC,
Spirit++ has a XML parser library suite.  I do not know if this is appropriate
for the problem, but is a nice tool in the shed when needed.

  EBo --