Re: Some java questions

Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
At long last, my question is: Is gdb supposed to be able to do something with "jmisc.main(java.lang.String[])void", i.e. is it considered valid "input" to break, print, and other commands?

As long as it appears in the mangling - and gcj is going to continue emitting DW_AT_MIPS_linkage_name, which I expect it will - I think it ought to work. Particularly with single quotes around it, as jmisc.exp uses.

After reading Tom's note, things make some sense. I don't like it much, but, well, that's the way it is. I'm glad I don't have to use gdb with Java any more!

I will fix the failing test case as it is. I'll revisit how this all *should* work when (or if) I attempt to eradicate MIPS_linkage_name altogether.

Keith