Re: gdb supported on powerpc-apple-darwin ?

Stan Shebs wrote:

A concerted effort by one person (either inside or outside Apple) could probably get the two versions back in sync, but it's a heavy-duty hacking project that will likely take a number of months of fulltime effort.

Interestingly, for GNAT we face the issue of getting an Ada supported GDB working on x86 Mac's, and we have to decide whether to move all the
Ada stuff to the Apple version, or to tackle the merge.