problem running ddd with sparc-rtems-gdb

Hello,

I want to debug my program with ddd, while executing it on the TSIM Leon3
simulator from Gaisler Research.

My configuration on Linux Red Hat:
- usual gdb and ddd in /usr/bin/
- sparc-rtems-gdb and ddd for RTEMS in ~/local/rtems_xxx/bin/ (I don't have
rights permission to write on /usr/bin, that's why I have to put sparc-rtems-gdb
on my local home)

What works actually:
- native execution with gdb and ddd (/usr/bin)
- cross architecture execution with sparc-rtems-gdb
connecting to TSIM-Leon3 simulator with these commands:
$ ~/local/rtems_xxx/bin/sparc-rtems-gdb program.exe
$ target extended-remote localhost:1234,
$ load
$ run.

My problem / What doesn't work:
- cross architecture execution using connecting to TSIM-Leon3 simulator with
this command:
$ ~/local/rtems_xxx/bin/ddd --debugger sparc-rtems-gdb
gdb: cannot open master pty: No such file or directory
gdb: communication setup failed

Same error if I put:
$ ~/local/rtems_xxx/bin/ddd
gdb: cannot open master pty: No such file or directory
gdb: communication setup failed

I think the problem is that my local ddd can't connect to the associated
sparc-rtems-gdb, because it tries to connect with /usr/bin/gdb, which is not the
one I want.

Any hints would be appreciated.

Jenny