Re: gdb-python git repository

 > The git protocol works fine for you, otherwise you would not have been
 > able to clone it.  But the third line in the instructions explicitly
 > changes the protocol to git+ssh, which is wrong.

The third line is:

   git checkout --track -b python-revisited origin/python-revisited

I don't see how that changes the protocol to git+ssh.

 > ...Just leave it out.

If I do:

   git checkout --track -b python-revisited origin/python-revisited

or

   git checkout --track -b python-revisited

I get:

   git checkout: branch python-revisited already exists

I have the repository checked out as described in the wiki and which didn't
appear to involve ssh.  What git command should I use (from the mainline
directory?) to do an update (anonymously)?  I would guess it's some kind
of "git pull"