RE: [MI] -break-delete with several breakpoints

> Daniel wrote:
>> BVRDE; a personal project of mine, yet hosted on sourceforge.
>> http://sourceforge.net/projects/bvrde/
>
> Thanks for the link; I decided to start a list of front ends on the
> wiki.

Do a search on google /codesearch for "-exec-run" and a number of
opensource IDE and tools that use MI will turn up too.

> So you're running the front end on Windows and the GDB on the remote
> Unix system, rather than GDB on Windows and gdbserver on the remote
> system?

This is correct.

>> I don't have the luxury of installing the latest GDB with my tool, and
>> because of network latency, small and concise MI messages are
>> important.
>
> That doesn't sound quite right... small and concise messages are
> important for throughput. If you are prepared to pipeline multiple
> requests latency can be less of an issue.

This was discussed to some degree a long time ago:
  http://sourceware.org/ml/gdb/2006-05/msg00063.html
Part of the problem is obviously my lack of skills, some of it because
of the enviroments I wish to support.

bjarke

http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx