Re: FW: [MI] -break-delete with several breakpoints

>> Vladimir  wrote:
> For reference, which IDE are you using this behaviour in?
> - Volodya

BVRDE; a personal project of mine, yet hosted on sourceforge.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/bvrde/

I don't have the luxury of installing the latest GDB with my tool, and
because of network latency, small and concise MI messages are
important.

Please be aware that the majority of MI consumers are not on this
list. What may seem nifty to the 2-3 IDE implementations that
discusses MI changes here may not be easy for Apple, Wind River
or the scores of other tools that have integrated with the current
MI interface.
I feel confident that you will eventually find the best path, but if you
do introduce breaking changes, please consider putting it in a
milestone where you can add all, not just the non-stop stuff, pending
breaking changes.
Adding non-stop to MI3 now, then adding MI4 with a few more
breaking changes a couple of months later, MI5, MI6... well, it going
to be a mess and you'll end up with a lot of tools hard-coded to MI2
forever. Surely these changes are needed, just appreciate the
impact on tool developers.

bjarke